Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Poor me... or not

I was just sitting here lamenting the fact that I had nothing new to post about and nobody to add to the site... poor me. THEN (out of boredom)I checked my email one more time and wouldn't you know it - there was a brand new email waiting for me with a new blog to add! I'm so easy to please it's kind of sad... But let's forget about that and move right to welcoming our newest blogger, Jenny Gordon King! Thanks Jenny, you totally made my day!

I should mention here that (contrary to popular opinion possibly due to the fact that I so diligently keep up with things on this blog AND regularly mention my blogstalking) I DO HAVE A LIFE! And sadly (for this blog, not for me) I will be leaving town for a few days where hopefully I will be having so much fun I won't even remember to check the computer! I'm trying to get a back up plan in place because I just hate to think of getting behind on things around here! Cross your fingers...

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

Jamie, Just a thought, if you want to or if you will put a post on the blog that all past members of the SFHS drill team are having a reunion and dancing at the Homecoming game on Sept 5, there is practice and a dinner on Sept 4. Michelle Boyack, the drill team advisor, couldn't get hold of everyone...if anyone knows of anyone that used to be on the drill team call Michelle Boyack, she lives here in SF. OR anyone who wants to come watch ladies that think they still GOT IT, come on down. Thanks, Shantelle Martinez