Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lot's to look at today!

I recently stumbled onto (o.k. I was blog stalking, but "stumbled onto" sounds better) the blog of our classmate (and Rachel Barber's now sis-n-law - I just like to point out these connections), Michelle Button Evans. Her blog is quite nice, as you can see she is just starting it out, but what I found to be the most fun was her FLICKR page and her Photography Blog AND as if all that isn't enough, it appears that she will soon be starting up another business (which, if you were looking at all the cool pics of her home on the flickr page you know will be amazing!) with woodwork. Why does all the talent and creativity seem to go to one person? Seriously, I could use just a smidgeon and I'd be O.K.! But I digress, go and visit the above mentioned sites and prepare to be amazed! (I will add the links in the business section also so we can all check back regularly)

No comments: