Friday, August 22, 2008

I don't want to...

...but I just might have to! If somebody doesn't respond soon to April's email pleas for pics and updates, then we are going to have start pulling out pictures from the good old days to post on here! How's that for a threat (feel free to send any of those our way too)! Today I have the pleasure of announcing 2 more classmate's blogs!!!

First we will welcome Karen Ekins Pedersen who has been spying on our blog for quite some time and just decided to "go for it" and join us in the blogging world!

And Second, we have Jerry Hadlock. I found his blog from a link on his sister's blog which is listed on the Class of '92 blog!

Sorry if you are all bored by the long explanations, but I do get asked the question "How did you find me?" A LOT!

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Would you reference the post about pics please? I must have missed something. Thanks!