Friday, August 1, 2008

The list grows and a note on comments!

We've got another one! Check out Alisha Christensen's cute blog. I've found at least two more blogs of classmates, but I'm waiting to see if they respond to my comments before I post them on here. (You guys know who you are... quit making me wait it out - I am not a patient person) Speaking of comments, how come nobody ever comments? Is it because this site is boring or are you all too chicken to admit you stalk this blog? This site averages 71 hits per day and that number grows daily. Also, if you google "Spanish Fork Highschool blogs", guess who comes up on the first page of results? Yes it is us, the good ole' Class of 1994 (none of the other classes even show up) As for reader participation... well it's o.k. To be honest, most people just email me with comments and information and that works too. **TAKE NOTE OF THIS... If you don't have a blog (and I have your email) you will soon be asked to send in some pictures and a little blurb of what you've been up to for the last 14 yrs! Then I will definately have some more exciting posts for you all to peruse. Thanks for stopping by the Spanish Fork High School Class of 1994 blog!

6 comments:

Shantelle said...

I am glad to see that WE, class of 1994, have a blog. It makes me feel like I am not so old. Takes me back to my highschool days. Being totally carefree, NO BILLS, NO responsibility. Thanks. Shantelle (Barber) Martinez

Stoddard Family said...

You are doing a great job with the blog. It has been fun to see how everyone is doing. I sure love it.
Thanks, Anna(Ward)Stoddard

Michelle and Ben said...

jamie--I will let you add my blog at the end of the summer then I will do a big addition of the flash backs of summer. Or you can just put it on now with nothing on it. Michelle Marziale

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Awesome work Jamie. Keep it up! We DO appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Jamie-
You go girl SHAW!!!
Thanks a ton for a great site

The Warner Family said...

I think it has been a lot of fun, too. It is neat to see everyone all grown up with their families. I makes me feel old and young all at the same time. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us. Angie(Devenish)Warner