Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Calling all Las Chalitas!

I just received this post...

"Jamie, Just a thought, if you want to or if you will put a post on the blog that all past members of the SFHS drill team are having a reunion and dancing at the Homecoming game on Sept 5, there is practice and a dinner on Sept 4. Michelle Boyack, the drill team advisor, couldn't get hold of everyone...if anyone knows of anyone that used to be on the drill team call Michelle Boyack, she lives here in SF. OR anyone who wants to come watch ladies that think they still GOT IT, come on down!
Thanks, Shantelle (Barber) Martinez"

****UPDATED INFO...
Sept. 4th
5:30 main gym - register and reminisce
6-7 - learn & practice in groups
7:30-8:30 Dinner in cafeteria
8:30-10 practice @ football field
10pm - go home and hope you can walk the next day.
Sept. 5th
6pm- meet in main gym to run routine, get fixed up.
Perform.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see who's still GOT IT! And I'm really hoping they still have these outfits around...




Susie, Kristine, Candace, and Amy - You can thank me later for finding this gem and posting it on here for all the world to see! Seriously though, doesn't this pic just take you back...

If anyone else has any pictures of the drill team you want me to post just email them to sfhs1994@gmail.com and I'll get right on that!

3 comments:

Shantelle said...

I love it! I totally remember that day, I was late.....of course. I forgot. What else is new. Shantelle

seesuerun said...

Oh the days of bangs.

Shantelle said...

Sept. 4th
5:30 main gym - register and reminisce.
6-7 - learn & practice in groups
7:30-8:30 Dinner in cafeteria
8:30-10 practice @ football field
10pm - go home and hope you can walk the next day.

Sept. 5th
6pm meet in main gym to run routine, get fixed up. Perform.