Thursday, August 21, 2008

Name ring a bell?

I really hate not having anything fun to post about and especially NO new blogs to add sooooo..... I had to go out into the "world wide web" and do some blog stalking and wouldn't you know it - I found someone! In case you are wondering about my technique, let me just give it to you straight... First I went to google blogsearch and I typed in Spanish Fork High School (It just seemed like the thing to do). From there I saw that someone had mentioned randomly about visiting the Llama fest in S.F. as one of their favorite things to do. I thought this was weird enough to rate a look so I clicked and found... nothing. That is until I looked over on the sidebar at her list of friends and saw the words "Jason's Jargon". Now you may or may not have read the high school newspaper back in the day, but if you did, chances are pretty good that that name would ring a bell. I clicked on the link and read the "jargon" and thought the odds were improving that it was indeed Jason Ray Lundell of the SFHS class of 1994 (Read the July 13th post and you will see what I mean). My suspicions were confirmed after clicking on the "other blogs" link on the sidebar entitled Jason and Jan and seeing a familiar face. So now I'm adding Jason Lundell and I've accomplished my goal of finding someone new after less than 5 minutes of blogstalking. It's almost scary.

1 comment:

Tony and Karen said...

I finally did it. I got a post on my blog after 6 months. You can now stick me on the blog roll. I absolutely LOVE our class blog! You do such a great job Jamie. I guess it is my turn to join and not just be a stalker anymore. Karen