Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks AND keep it up!


I've had A LOT of helpful emails from you guys (I especially love it when you go through your email address books and find the email addresses of classmates and give them to me).  A couple of people mentioned that Shandi Haymore married Scott Wyckoff, so I went ahead and googled them and wouldn't you know it - they have a blog!  I am adding it HERE today (and in the sidebar, of course).  Now hopefully they will send me their email address so that I can ask them (PRETTY PLEASE) to help me (and the other '94 couples) to plan next year's reunion.  I also managed to track down another couple, Miriam Hassard and Thayne Cloward - it turns out they live right down the street from my parents.  Good Heavens, the list of MARRIEDS is getting long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie Nelson & Patrick Burnah are married too.