Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome to the Spanish Fork High School Class of 1994 Blog

Welcome Genevieve Crossley Nelson to the blog! I've also added a little "email count" in the sidebar to keep us all motivated in finding addresses of our classmates. O.K.. it's mostly to keep me motivated, I thought it was depressing looking at the LONG list of people we haven't found so I put a little something NICE on there to remind me that all this is actually accomplishing something (other than my husband thinking I must be crazy). Thanks again to everyone for your help in finding classmates from the Spanish Fork High School Class of 1994 (just throwing the long title in there for Google).

Oh yeah, one more thing... Jonathan Swenson's blog is no longer private - YAY! I've updated it in the sidebar so you can all check it out.

1 comment:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Thank you for doing this Jami! You're doing a great job. I don't know if this will help you find people, but a lot of our classmates are listed on reunion.com. I don't know if you can find any info without a subscription, though. Thought it might be worth a try.