Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can you feel the love?

I've heard it said that the Class of '94 was lacking in school spirit. That may be true as very few of our sports teams had a good season that year (thank heavens for the girl's volleyball team)! Most of our "Victory" dances should have been called something else, like maybe consolation dances... oh well, we still had fun! After having been asked to head up a committee for the 15 yr reunion next year based on the criteria of finding couples consisting of '94 graduates ('94 classmates who married a '94 classmate) to plan it, I can say that we must have had some kind of love in 1994! Because there are actually quite a few of us! Everytime I think I've got the list nailed down, someone mentions another couple that they know of. I am posting my list here and asking if anyone knows how I can reach some of them or if I have been given wrong information regarding their married status, or if it's possible that I've missed someone...

Jamie Clark & Zak Dietz
Heidi Tischner & Jeron Wilkinson
Kate Frampton & Dave Esplin
Michelle Measom & Ben Marziale
Heather Stone & Greg Kitchen
Kelly Hendren & Austin Cope
Kristina Bradshaw & Dallas Reid
Julie Nelson & Pat Burnah
Sara Finch & Keith Petersen
Stacey Peterson & Chris Hanks
Miriam Hassard & Thayne Cloward
Shandi Haymore & Scott Wyckoff
Sally Sims & Jacob Hicks

*I would like to add here that Jaime Harrison & Jake Bundy were also married before Jaime was tragically killed in an automoblie accident. (I may work up a post later dedicated to '94 classmates who have passed away so email me with info. if you have any).

**Also, just because you are on this list does not mean that you have to plan the reunion. I just want to make sure that everyone is given the opportunity to say yes or no. Mostly I'm finding support from the wives and "whatever she says" from the husbands... typical!

***LAST BUT NOT LEAST! Please feel free to comment on this post or email me at sfhs1994@gmail.com if you see that I've screwed up or missed someone!

No comments: