Friday, December 19, 2008

Still here...

I've had a few phone calls from worried friends this past week... ALL because I haven't been posting on this blog! They were sure that something must be wrong because I'm just so darn persistant/consistant (couldn't decide which one worked better) in my blogging duties. So I thought I had better get back in the swing of things before I get any more frantic phone calls.

Unfortunately, there isn't much of anything interesting to blog about right now. At least as far as the Class of '94 is concerned. I suppose I could comment on the economy or the latest politics, but I try to stick to content related to SFHS 1994. It did cross my mind that back in '93 or '94 they came up with that new "Recession" dance and I was wondering was that because we were experiencing a recession back then (like now)? I can't help but wish that I was as unconcerned by the current economic situation as I was back then... oh those carefree teenage years. But, good heavens what am I saying... it's Christmas! I should definately stick to happier thoughts! So I guess I'll just close by saying that I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

p.s. If you are feeling like you are in a particularly giving mood... you might want to find some email addresses or blogs of fellow classmates (refer to THE LIST) and send them to us at sfhs1994@gmail.com (it's a fairly cheap way to get in on the Christmas spirit of things) -Thanks!

No comments: