Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flashback...

I've been blog slacking lately and having nothing to post about really annoys me... so I went out blogstalking and found just what I needed on some of our fellow classmate blogs...

It seems that some of our classmates, 3 of which are listed in our blogroll and one who shall remain nameless (she blogs anonymously so I'm not going to give you the link to her blog, but it can't be helped if you are smart enough to figure it out...really) participate in a fun little blog called Friday Free For All. I don't know exactly how it works, I think there is a topic posted each Friday and then sometime during the next week they write about it and then somehow they get points? 

 Whatever it is, I have enjoyed reading their FFA blogs for quite some time. Last Friday's was particularly fun with the topic being "Memories of Junior High (repressed or otherwise)". Here is the link to Jami Bliss funny post about Jr. High - oh the good old days of greasy food and singing valentines (and if you enjoy the post, you must read the comments - they are just as funny).  Thanks Jami for giving me a reason to laugh today!  And here is my contribution to your FFA... 

A genuine map of the Spanish Fork Intermediate School, complete with room #'s and Teacher's last names!

No comments: