Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome

I stole this idea from the Class of 2000! The basic idea is to have everyone in our class set up a blog and we will post the link here. I know some people have private blogs, we will still set up the link here with an ** next to it. Also, if yours is private and you would like to, we will post your email under your name and those who would like to be invited to your blog can email and ask your permission. Make sense? Any questions or links to new blogs? Just post them in the comments below...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jamie!!! Love the idea! I like how you put the maiden name on the girls so we know who everyone is! Thanks for doing this - you're fantastic!

Jami said...

Thanks for adding me, Jamie. This looks great! Ever since I saw my little brother's class blog(yeah, he was in 2000), I've been a little jealous.

How did you find me, anyway?

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Hey Jamie! Great idea! I know Dan Ellinger, Jarad Carter, and Charles Poulson have blogs too.

Here is my email to request permission to view my blog:
AmyJoBart at Gmail dot com.

BJ said...

thanks for the credit to my blog. This is so fun that everyone likes the idea. I hope it is fun for others. I have added your link to our site and asked classmates to keep their eyes open for your classmates. Thanks again for the credit.