Saturday, June 7, 2008

Permissions...

O.K. So I'm learning as I go... from now on I will ask if you want to be added to the blog roll before I do it, so sorry about that. I was thinking that if you weren't privately blogging than you were o.k. with it, but I can see how you might want it both ways. I have been thinking about ways you could participate if you wanted and haven't come up with much. If anyone has any ideas, post them here. Also, I will set it so that I view all comments before they post so that when people want to give me new blog addresses I can request permission from the blogger before posting. Sound good to everyone? Thanks again and it's nice to see everyone is doing so well.

8 comments:

a.men said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looking great! I've seen some where they highlight one person each week and post what that person has been up to with a family picture or something. And I'm obsessed with music so maybe a playlist with the top songs of '94. I love that you've done this. Fantastic idea!

Janean said...

Hey, I just found this blog and thought you might want my sisters blog address. She graduated in 94 from SF so here is her blog:

www.jeffstephplus5.blogspot.com

her maiden name is Stephanie Cope.

Michelle said...

Thanks Jamie! You're the best...especially at organizing these things.

BJ said...

have you had people get mad at you for posting their link??? That is weird. We haven't had anyone react that way. anyway, just sounded like you had had a problem with unhappy people or something.

Jamie said...

Nobody was mad. But there are people who blog semi-anonymously (is that a word). In that they blog for anyone to read, but never mention any names, places, etc... Also, I think that us "older" folks are just naturally a bit more nervous about the whole internet thing. I see that highschool kids have their own blogs now and I think it's crazy! I love how the whole world is smaller now because of the "net", but it also makes me nervous. I think we all are going to see a lot more private blogs or more securitis built in them in the future. But, that just makes this site more relevant, not less. Anyway, thanks for the idea it has been fun looking up old friends!

The Duvall Family said...

my sister already sent an email about adding me to the list, which is fine with me.

Stephanie (Cope) Duvall

Rudd Family said...

Hi Jamie,
You can add me to the list. I was going to tell you to add me after I had a few post on my blog. I just started it and it is kind of boring.

www.blakeandcindy.blogspot.com

Thanks Cindy