Friday, November 21, 2008

It feels like forever...

... since I've found a new blog to add on here, doesn't it?  Well, I found one today!  And then I listed it, but they didn't want me to so now it's not here... sorry.  The good news is I got their email address out of it (I'm so lame).

In other news, I've resorted to some new and interesting tactics in my search for emails... mostly I have exhibited a lack of embarrassment (in other words I have no shame).  For example, when I went to vote I ran into Steven and Peter Bernards mom (she was running the voting tables) and instead of hurrying through the line because there were a million anxious people behind me - I took my sweet time writing down this website address and asking (begging) her to give it to her boys.   I'm still waiting on results...  I saw a guy we went to high school with in line at Macey's and I would have run right over and begged his email address off of him IF ONLY my husband hadn't stopped me (he's always in a hurry to get out of Maceys plus I think he was embarrassed of his crazy wife). What can I say... I'm driven.  And just today I sent out emails to several classmates siblings in hopes of getting a couple of responses- I am so annoying...  but it just might work!

At any rate, I figure it's better than calling people's parents on the phone and trying to track them down... I have to draw the line somewhere!

So here's fair warning - please either have your email address written on a piece of paper in your wallet ready to give to me or be prepared to run the other way if you see me glance your way...  it is Christmas shopping season, I figure the odds are pretty good that if you live around here I might run into you.

3 comments:

seesuerun said...

I am glad James, that you are the one doing this. Maybe you are inspired. . .

Julie Barney said...

You're awsome! Just keep asking.

Loni said...

You do a great job, with this blog. I'm just letting you know that our blog has gone private. I don't know what you were doing with those, but just FYI!